Friday, November 13, 2009

Bad Morning Hair?

I take a shower at night, and when I go to sleep, my hair is wet. When I wake up my hair looks terrible, whether I put it in a pony tail while I sleep or ever braid it to make it curly. Sometimes I even wake up and it's still wet. I want a way where I can go to sleep with my hair wet, and it will look great no matter what when I wake up. My hair pretty much is the only thing that makes me look good. If you have any ideas at all, I am open to them. Thanks :)



Bad Morning Hair?

i usually leave it n a tight bun at night...only thing is it is still wet in the morning but if i were you i would take a shower earlier leave my hair open and once it dries put it up in a bun



Bad Morning Hair?

put some kind of anti friz cream in it while its wet than put it in a bun



Bad Morning Hair?

if you sleep with your hair wet, in the morning there will be some waves to it, but if you get a good straightener and a good hairdryer, in the morning if its still wet, just blow dry it for about 5 minutes and then straighten it. my hair is past my shoulders and doing my hair from that process in the morning only takes me about 15 minutes. so its the easiest thing for me.



hope everything works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment