Monday, November 16, 2009

I just got a cut about 3 months ago & a trim last month & my hair is right at my shoulders.?

Is it possible to grow it 3 inches by Janurary 1st? Bcuz I am starting a new school %26amp; I dont want to wear singles(braids) anymore. I drink lots of water, eat healthy, oil hair, %26amp; take vitamins. What more can I do?



I just got a cut about 3 months ago %26amp; a trim last month %26amp; my hair is right at my shoulders.?

Hair is normally supposed to grow at a rate of 1/64 of an inch daily.



I just got a cut about 3 months ago %26amp; a trim last month %26amp; my hair is right at my shoulders.?

im not sure if there is anything you can really do. i mostly depends on how fast your hair normally grows. just wait and see. sorry?!



I just got a cut about 3 months ago %26amp; a trim last month %26amp; my hair is right at my shoulders.?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment