Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair Disaster?

I had washed my braids last night and when I got of the shower they started to come out. Mom trie dto rebraid them but she couldn't so I had to take them out. I cried and cried and I felt so bad because I wasted money. The hair cost $135 which is half of my paycheck and I just go tit done a week ago. I hate myself for this because I have nothing to do to my hair and wasted money that I really needed. Has anyone had a hair disater like this?



Hair Disaster?

I had something similar with interlock braids. My stylist had no problem redoing the hair. Did you call your stylist and insist on a re-do? You should be able to wash your braids without them falling out. Try contacting your stylist and "calmly" explaining the situation, and I'm sure she/he will help you out. Good luck.



Hair Disaster?

That is terrible! Sorry to hear that. I would (of course) never use her again and absolutely never recommend her if she did a shoddy job that could not be washed! Take care. Report It



Hair Disaster?

yup, i wasted lik 150$ for my hair..colour and its gone already %26gt;%26lt; and i had it since last week %26gt;%26lt;! hmm.. you should go bak to the place yu got it and tell them that they didnt braid it right or soemthing. and probably they can re do it for free.. or lower than 100$



Hair Disaster?

go back to the Solon it should have lasted longer then that



Hair Disaster?

I have, but not nearly that bad... I had my hair cut and done with my cousin and she gave us a 10$ discount and I went to gymnastics aften that, and it fell ALLLLLLLLL out! It really SUCKED



Hair Disaster?

i sure did i went on a trip to a huge city and i got a hair style that was worth $65 and i went home that night and when i was driving my drink spilled everywhere and my pants and shirt got wet and when i got home i took a quick shower and then i looked in the mirror and realized my hairstyle was gone.



Hair Disaster?

OMG%26gt;%26gt;yep i had that in Primary School...welll it was a big style in Primary School to come 2 school with your hair all braided up and curled %26amp; i really wanted my mom to do it...first she rejected cos my hair tends to get all knotted up and then after persuadin her which took time she did it and when it was finished i looked great. i went to school the next day and everyone complimented my hair and that i looked gorgeous of course i felt great.some even made A clique %26amp; i was invited in :) we had to put our hair in that style every friday or else ure OUT.well the next friday i had to loose it to wash it and i asked mom to put the same exact style again in my hair as she did the last monday but when she started combin my hair my hair was all knotted up and mom said that she cant do anything but put it in a ponytail and send me off to school..i cried and cried which was bad cos i made mom angry frustratin her and it ended up being a bad day....not only a bad hair day!



Hair Disaster?

Go back to the salon. I would tell them to fix it or I will tell all of my friends and family not to go there.



Hair Disaster?

Well it isn't usually a good idea to wash braids except for micros or something I don't know what kind of hair you have but if you have to wash your hair every day or every other day it will be kinda hard to keep braids anyway. Maybe next time you should ask your stylist before you do anything to your fresh new do.



Hair Disaster?

You...".wasted money that' you 'really needed"? Hmmm. Maybe next time you'll think first.



Hair Disaster?

you be good to your self,, you just move on and try not think about it . you will be OK ,



Hair Disaster?

wow....sorry, this advice may be too late, but you should have taken pictures and then go back to the salon where they did the work, show them what happened, untouched, and make them fix it for no, or little charge.



If I got my tire fixed, then a week later it fell off, Id take it back to the mechanic who fixed it and demand no charge to fix it.



Sorry, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment