Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm not sure what kind of hair texture i have anymore because it changed a few years ago?

i got my first relaxer when i was 10 and the last when i was 12. i started wearig cornrows but then i developed psoriasis(long story) then in 2004 after having my hair grow back from falling out due to the psoriasis i got a texturizer. only the texturizer didn't even do anything to my hair because it was still the same! i noticed a few years back that the texture of my hair was different from before. i had coarse hair and all of a sudden the middle especially, front and and in the back is really straight and it looks like i have nice hair. its still thick and a little coarse but the texture isn't as nice on the sides i mean the texture has changed too but not like the middle. i wanna get a texturizer because i'm tired of braids so i want a new look. i want to get somethng that suits my hair type but it seems as though my hair texture is not the same all over my head?? i don't know.



I'm not sure what kind of hair texture i have anymore because it changed a few years ago?

That's normal. I wear my hair natural and one of my favorite styles to wear are twists. It looks so cute on the sides and back of my head where my hair is more kinky. The crown of my head is a completely different story though. It's so straight that it looks like I've blow dried it when all I ever do is air dry it. I read on a website that most ethic people have at least 2 textures of hair on their head at any given time. There's really nothing you can do to change it though.



I'm not sure what kind of hair texture i have anymore because it changed a few years ago?

Yea, lol. I have different textures on my head. The back is looser and it's so frustrating when you try a style and the back looks twice as long as the rest. The front of my head shrinks more than the rest, so it looks like I have bangs. lol. And I have random straight pieces in my head. Grr.



But to answer your question, hair texture changes over the years. Most people don't have the same hair now than when they were little.

No comments:

Post a Comment