Monday, November 16, 2009

Frizzy hair?

When I get out of the shower I let my hair air dry for about an hour and it will still be damp. It takes on this natural wave/slightly curly (not extremely wavy, like it looks like I'd kept in in braids or something) and if I had my bangs tucked behind my ear they become side swept after I let them dry. It looks so pretty, and I wish I could keep it like that. But, when it's dry it get so freaking frizzy and poofy, mostly in the back! So, I have to straighten it with my ceramic straightener which takes out the waves and is just a pain. It reduces the frizz a little, but I still have to hair spray my brush and brush it down to make the frizz stop. I use sleek and shine shampoo, but it helps none! If I could just get rid of my frizz and poof my hair would look great.



Oh, and God forbid I blow dry my hair! It makes the poof and frizz ten times worse.



Frizzy hair?

Try an antifrizz serum. Deep conditioning treatments work for frizz as well.



Since your hair frizzes more in dry weather try a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner.



Frizzy hair?

use some gel



Frizzy hair?

if you get a pro-tools blow drier it doesn't make it frizzy... get the ionic/ceramic one...



%26amp; use a good hair serum or mousse



Frizzy hair?

keep in a bun or your hair up



Frizzy hair?

At a CVS or Savon there's some citre shine thing it smells like lemon and put it on after you shower



Frizzy hair?

you could try scrunching it (with a wax or gel) when it's still slightly damp.



Frizzy hair?

i hate this answer too but im sorry



the only way is too get new DNA



God gave you the hair you have and you have to live with it



im sorry



but you can try things such as hats or pulling your hair back into a pony tail.



Frizzy hair?

you can try and use some frizz-free sampoo and conditioner. or you can get a hair straightner-- then when your hair is damp just srsighten it then it will come out dry and sraight with no frizz. you could use some hair mousse too-- if possible find some with frizz control.



Frizzy hair?

i used to have the same problem, but then i realized the the shampoo i was using had the wrong chemical reaction demonstrated by radiation. the products they use these days pay too much attention to the looks, but not the right substances. what you have to do if you want the perfect chemical reflexes by the liquid being used on your hair to get frizzes permanently away from your scalp to your ends is mix these ingredients:



* olive oil



* vanilla extract



* " I Can't Believe its not butter"



* lemon juice



* "Listerine" mouthwash



* Brown sugar



* "Palmolive aroma therapy"



* Balsamic Vinegar



* any brand of soap



If you add all of these ingredients together, you will receive a delightful chemical reaction to sooth your scalp and reduce the amount of "Frizz" in your dead cells (your hair).



- I hope to satisfy your needs, Knowledge



Frizzy hair?

sunsilk and pantene shampoos are really effective against frizz. look for the ones specifically labeled "frizz control". i use the sunsilk and it really works. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment