Monday, November 16, 2009

Short hair :]?

hey, I have short, to my chin, hair. It has layers up to about the top of my ear, the most I can do with it is leave it down or put it in a half pony, also sometimes I use a clip and clip my side bangs back. I have thick dirty blonde hair with side bangs. I can't put it in a pony tail, or pig tails, so braids are also out of the question. I know I asked this before, but I didn't get any answers that I could use. Please help! I'm bored with my hair!



Short hair :]?

you can try to style it differently with mouse, gel, wax or just blowdry for different occasions... you have no idea how many looks and styles you can get from short hair, just fool aroud and experiment a bit and see what looks good....



Short hair :]?

My niece has the same cut it's really cute when she blowdrys it and it looks all crazy with different pieces sticking out all crazy every which way, I always try to get her to wear it to school like that but she always straightens it, or you could do something all the kids are calling "Liberty spike it". seems fun



Short hair :]?

you can always crimp pieces of it.



be creative with using cute clips.



or with short hair you cant go wrong with a lot of volume!!



so try to use a volumizing mousse.



Short hair :]?

dye it a light blonde, or black with a few blonde highlights... that wont really help with styling, but it will make you not so bored with your hair.



Short hair :]?

You could curl or straighten it.



Short hair :]?

Extentions are fun. I put in streaks of a random colour I like at the time (link to the awesome safe dye below) and get cheap tie-or-clip-in extentions and braid and do ponytails.



As for the bangs; get them layered or try a Gwen Stefani poofed-up pinback curl.



Short hair :]?

you can curl it or scrunch it or wear a head band. im not really sure what else you could do. theres not much you can do with short hair :\



Short hair :]?

my hair is a little bit longer than yours, and i get bored with it too...



i wear lots of headbands and ribbons. they come in lots of different colors and fit all kinds of styles. they saved my life!!



also, mix up the texture of your hair...i.e. if it's straight, or you normally straighten it, make it wavy! and vice versa.



but don't make it too curly or you will get a triangle head...



hope it helps!!!



Short hair :]?

If your hair is curly,straighten it.



If it is straight ,make it curly.



Change the color.



Go to a reputable salon,and get a WEAVE!



Go to a beauty supply store and buy a fall.(it's like half a wig)



What about head bands???



Get a bunch of hairstyle mags and get more ideas,



There are always options!Have fun!



Short hair :]?

my hair is right above the shoulders. and what i do is get Herbal Essence Scrunching gell and Mouse. (its in a purple bottle) and then you wet your hair and brush it out. then you flip your hair back and forth a few times then but the mouse in first and start scrunching it. and then you do the same thing with the gell. make sure when you pour it in your hand that its about the size as a golf ball. then you take a few clips and twist some pieces of your hair and clip them. and after about 5 mins take it out and let it air dry or defuse it with a defuser.



I hope this helped! : ]



Short hair :]?

1. get a new color..it helps your image



2.try parting it different



3.do twists back with half and then straighten the other half

No comments:

Post a Comment