Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair and rat tail...help?

yesterday i got an haircut and i left a rat tail in the back (don't tell me to cut it). now my hair is short and the tail is 5 inches long. i don't know if it's better braided or loose. is it too short to braid?someone of you have a rat tail?how do you keep it? thanksss!



Hair and rat tail...help?

It's just my opinion, but I don't think you should braid it. Maybe cut it just a little shorter, but if you like the length then let it go. What do I know anyway?



Hair and rat tail...help?

keep it that seems so cool lol i want one as well but not that long though rat tails a sick



Hair and rat tail...help?

Most people braid it when it gets long



Hair and rat tail...help?

Braid it up like eddie murphy in coming to america



Hair and rat tail...help?

Braid it and let it grow more

No comments:

Post a Comment