Friday, November 13, 2009

Extreme curly hair management how??

I need to and will trim my hair because I constantly rip out hair balls, because my hair ends tie into knots. When I sleep on my hair it is on the verge of turning into dreads which I hate!! When I take a shower and lather shampoo if I brushed it, picked it or combed it, it will tie back together. I WILL NOT CUT IT!! Should lay face down or what? Should I always have braids? Should I take a shower before bed and part it into small, multiple tails so I can go to school without having my hair in a knot? OMG help thanks!



Extreme curly hair management how??

Hello! I'm a hair stylist and I can tell you the best trick is to keep them tied up to sleep, braids are ideal. And never comb them dry, only wet right after washing them. With that it should be better.



Extreme curly hair management how??

Mixed Chicks leave-in conditioner One product eliminates frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment