Monday, November 16, 2009

I need a new hair style [PICS]?

ok well im 14 and i dont kno im jus not feelin my hair right now... i got an afro cept i sometimes put it in braids. chek it out



http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc296...



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

I like the way your hair is in the pic ... but it'd be pretty hot in braids, too. Oh yeah! I'm feelin' the braids. You might try that, instead.



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

Corn rows.



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

i like the afro personally, but corn rows are really good too!



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

I think corn rows would look good. I like the afro but, it would look better if you took off that head band thingie. Oh my gosh you look just like my boyfriends brother.



Edit: I really like the cornrows after seeing the 2nd pic.



Ha Ha I have a question about my hair too.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

Get a nice brush cut (i.e. Usher/Nelly). You'll look more sophisticated and mature. Guys always look nice with the clean cut look. Try it out hun, the little girls at your school will love it.



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

So Im not alone in thinkin thta...well with that hair style yuol need to shave ur head completly bald...and that would probally make you look better dude...at leaST YOUR SMART enough to know that u need a new one



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

i think if you get a will smith teenage years cut im pretty sure that will suit you:)



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

i'd say get a really short cut kinda like your avatar or usher.



like this one



http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Compo...



no corn rows for you!!



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

omgg u look soo hott wit cornrows!!



im 14 too ^^



answer my question?? :]]



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

i deff like the corn rows better, the afro is a bit too fluffy



or you could shave it short with lines in it...http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/wp-content/u...



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

you look hot with cornrows



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

they both look great



I need a new hair style [PICS]?

awwwe ur too cute im lovin ur hair either way i love the one in da afro most though



a new style u can try is maybe slicking it bakk and puttin it in a pony tail so it will looked slicked down in the front and the pook in the bakk.. i think that style is cute i love seeing guys wid dat.. or u can texturize it... but maybe not cuz im not sire how it will turn out but some of my brejens that tried it turned out kinda nice styll cant lie but yee w.e u do DO NOT CUT IT!!! :D %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment