Monday, November 16, 2009

Biketoberfest, need hair help...lol?

This will be my first trip to biketoberfest and I need some suggestions on how to put my hair back without it getting wind blown. LOL I know to put it in a ponytail or braid it but are there any other suggestions? I dont like to put my hair in a ponytail because then it will be kinky......help! :) Thanks!



Biketoberfest, need hair help...lol?

I french braid my hair and then tie on a bandanna around the top and back to keep it in place. If it's wet when you braid it and then tie it up it will keep you cool on the ride down. When you get there take off the bandanna %26amp; voila! No kinky wind blown or horrible helmet hair.



Biketoberfest, need hair help...lol?

braided pony tail



Biketoberfest, need hair help...lol?

i wear mine in a pony tail then every 3 or 4 inches, put additional pony tail holders in it as you go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment