Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Help... hair problems!!!?

ok i have natural (like3 feet long from my neck down) brown hair (but it looks PITCH BALCK) it looks very nice. and it is also thick. but... i just CANNOT KEEP SYLING IT IN A BRAID EVERY DAY!!! I HAVE TO EITHER HAVE MUTIPLE BRAIDS OR A BRAID!!! I JUST HATE IT. every time i try some different hairstye it all limps after a while and looks horrible!! or it gets frizzy or flyaway!! i just can control it!!! help!!



Help... hair problems!!!?

Wow...I'm so jealous! I've been trying to grow my hair out for ages!



However, when is the last time you got a trim? Keeping your hair healthy helps whenever it comes time to style it. So get regular trims to get rid of the dead ends, protect your hair from heat (blow-dryer, curling iron, OR straightener), COMB it (rather than brush) when it's wet to prevent breakage, don't sleep in a ponytail, and position your ponytails in different spots every time.



I hate to tell you this, but you might need to cut quite a bit of your hair off to make it healthy enough to style. Or, if your hair is ALREADY healthy, make you just need to get it thinned out a bit so that it will hold a style. Talk to your beautician for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment