Friday, November 13, 2009

Scrunching hair?

I know how to scrunch my hair already, but it never stays scrunched. I usually put it in french braids over night, so I can scrunch it in the morning, but it never stays. I use gel to scrunch, then hairspray, then more hairspray. I can't buy mousse until I'm out of gel, by the way. Any ideas to help it stay scrunched? I can't go out and buy anything right now, since it's almost 11 PM and I have school tomorrow. And I don't have a diffuser.



Would sea salt work?



Scrunching hair?

never heard of the sea salt thing but...



instead of braids i normally scrunch my hair with gel at night and then just kind of scrunch chunks to my head and hold them there with bobby pins and clips. it doesnt hurt my head but i have alot of hair :). it stays really well and makes a good messy wave look. i do this when my hair is towel dried. then put more gel or mousse in in the morning



Scrunching hair?

Try gathering your hair in a ponytail and then putting it in a bun while wet and add some gel. That should keep it wavy in the morning. It works for me.



Scrunching hair?

no sea salt will not work



your hair scrunches better if your hair is layered



i like the braids idea you are doing



you probably are doing everything right and your hair is just too heavy



what i recommend is



wash and condition hair



spray some spray jel on it



scrunch hair while it is drying



when it's dry.. mist it with water and scrunch some more



then gently blow it dry



then alittle more spay jel



and finally when its as scrunched as it can get



spray it with hairspray to keep it in place



if you are doing this, there is one more thing you can try



it's called zulu knots



take a strand of hair when it is dry



twist the small stands of hair



and when it is twisted.. put those twists into a bun and pin it.. sleep with it over night



and in the morning you will have springy curly hair



have fun



Scrunching hair?

Tips on scrunching hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment