Monday, November 16, 2009

Perming Hair?

I had micro braids and i just took them out today, i want to perm my hair but forget how long the box says i have to wait. I don't want to spend my money on getting a perm if i can't use it right now. help Plsssssssssss. How long do i have to wait. I want to do it before i go back to school next week.



Perming Hair?

Your hair WILL FALL OUT! Trust me, having braids left in so long have weakened your hair to a point where it is necessary to wait two weeks with diligent conditioning before getting a perm. Do not risk it. Get at least two deep conditioning treatments before perming your hair. Wear a wig, I do... and I have fairly long hair, I know what I'm talking about....



Perming Hair?

5 Minutes Cause i just got my permed on Monday so ya

No comments:

Post a Comment