Monday, November 16, 2009

I have really curly hair. I've run out of different hairstyles. any ideas?

when i want my hair down, idk what to do with it. so i just leave it down, and pull some hair back. but my hair is super weird, and towards the bottom of my scalp, the hair grows really frizzy and the curls don't form together. it's odd. Buns and braids are what i do most. i need something that i can do easily and fairly quick. thanks



I have really curly hair. I've run out of different hairstyles. any ideas?

You know the easiest style is too do beachy hair. Apply mousse to wet hair and let it dry naturally to avoid frizz. It works great for me becasue it's low maintanence as far as styling goes and hair smells nice. I like Finesse Mousse.



I have really curly hair. I've run out of different hairstyles. any ideas?

buy a special shampoo.



I have really curly hair. I've run out of different hairstyles. any ideas?

While your hair is wet, add a bit of gel or mousse to it, and then scrunch it (by squeezing it with your hand) to form the curls more tightly and neatly. When it dries, the curls will be clean and put together, and then you can wear it down, or in a ponytail or, half up half down if you like.



Another good idea is to learn to separate your hair into parts, and then blow dry it out with a round brush (made with natural bristles). A good hairdresser can show you how to do this next time you get your hair trimmed. Just ask, its part of their job.



Take it from someone with curly hair, if you don't have your hair cut into layers, you should. Layered hair makes curls much cleaner.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the very nice and interesting information, I wait for further information.
    criar email hotmail

    ReplyDelete