Monday, November 16, 2009

Ladies, should i cut my hair?

i had my braids for about 4 years now and im kinda getting tired of them but i dont want to cut it because it takes me for ever for my hair to grow. if i do cut my hair like ludachris or who ever will it look good or should i just keep my braids.



Ladies, should i cut my hair?

Braids are cool, but it takes so long to get them done, doesn't it? You want something simple. Why not just shave it and get some nice dome wax to make it shiny? That would look cool and be very easy to maintain.



Ladies, should i cut my hair?

cut em! But make sure you get a really short cut =] Always looks good (:



Ladies, should i cut my hair?

cut it! will be a nice change, and even though your hair takes a while to grow, it will eventually grow back, no worries



Ladies, should i cut my hair?

well in my opinion short looks look the best! go with your first instinct on this! which one do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment