Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Anyone know any hair care salons in Los Angeles that specialize in natural black hair care?

I am African American- my hair has no chemicals at all, but is hard to manage, dry and damaged, because I don't know how to manage it in between styles (braids usually). I can't really afford to get it braided again right now, but would like to find a stylist who specializes in caring for black hair so that I can repair the damage.



Anyone know any hair care salons in Los Angeles that specialize in natural black hair care?

I think there a plenty of locations in LA for natural hair care, check out www.naturallycurly.com for locations in the salon section of the site. www.blackrefer.com is also a good place to look. I hope this helps!



Anyone know any hair care salons in Los Angeles that specialize in natural black hair care?

Robertos, It's downtown but it's only for celebs. I'm a celeb so I can go but if you ever find it and go use the back door and you might just get in. I don't even think it's listed. It's kind of an inside salon. they give you drinks with diamonds in it to. I just went last week to get my hair styles for the Golden golbes and it cost about $300. Not to bad. Some asshole took the mirror off my Ferrari to.



Me and other celeb friend own and run http://www.zagahandbags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment