Friday, November 13, 2009

Help! Hair delima. what am i to do!?!?!?

Okay in like 2 hours i am going to cut my hair! I want it shoulder length , side bangs , mabey layers(completly optional!). But im scared i wont be able to put it in ponytails , braids , pigtails , half up half down , ect!



1) i need a picture of layered shoulder length hair ( if you can find one with sidee bangs . thank you!) because my mom wont let me cut it unless i have a pict to show the hiar dresser!!!



2)(FOR PEOPLE WITH THE DESCIBED HAIR!!!) can you pit your hair up in up dos'? if you can wich ones ? (pictures are nice)



3)can you put layers in up dos'?



PLERASE HELP ASAP!



im stressing out!



( my hair is thick and naturally wavy!)



Help! Hair delima. what am i to do!?!?!?

You can still wear your hair up and in pony/pig tails if your hair is shoulder length so don't worry about it. Go to the salon early and look through their hair magazines. Talk to your hair stylist, have them recommend a hair style that will look good on you. Good luck! If your hair is too thick then I would opt for a cut a little bit longer than shoulder length.



Help! Hair delima. what am i to do!?!?!?

search reese witherspoon at the golden globes. her hair is GORGEOUS



Help! Hair delima. what am i to do!?!?!?

my hair is kinda wavy too, it is a little past my shoulder, layered, and i have side bangs. yes you can do lots of do's in it. it fits in a ponytail and is long enough to wear up.



good luck!閳俱儮娅忛埦?br>Help! Hair delima. what am i to do!?!?!?



My hair is a little bit longer than shoulder length, but when I first got it done it was about shoulder length, layers side bangs. I totally regret getting side bangs though, once they grow out they look strange now I always clip them up in a poof. hmm... I dont rele know how to put a picture on here but I could show you how mine is a few months after the cut. (I got the same thing as you) anyways you can go on google images type in shoulder length hair and lots of ideas come up. Hope I was some help to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment