Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

My hair is just above my shoulders and I have bangs. I want a new way to style my hair but I don't want to cut it. I don't mind getting streaks, but my hair is dark and I want them to actually show up. I'm tired of doing a ponytail or braids every darm day! I also need a fancier style for the show I'm singing at next week. Thanks!



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

buy those soft curlers and sleep in them. it is soooo easy and you save so much time in the morning. you just take them out and only brush the top of your hair otherwise you brush right through the curls. then use hairspray, not mousse. ive found that a great brand of hairspray is matrix hairspray. and for looser, messier curls, you separate each curl in two. it is a more casual, less shirley temple look.



then for waves, sleep in braids. (the number depending on how wavy you want your hair. i would probably recommend about eight or so) then you just take them out in the morning and just brush the top of your hair. you can use hairspray, but i usually dont need it, but then again, my hair holds waves really well......



and if you shower in the morning, scrunch your hair with mousse and it looks pretty good but might get a little frizzy.



and to get a curled, more voluminous ponytail, here is what you do. just put your hair up in a ponytail before bed, then put anywhere from 1-3 curlers in it (depending on how much hair you have and how thick it is and how big you want your curls) then when you wake up, roll them right out, and re-tie your ponytail holder and brush the top of your head, without brushing down the curls. you can put hairspray in if you want, but you might not even need to for just a ponytail.



and as for just regular hairstyles, i would try sidebangs or whispy bangs instead of thick ones......dont know ....



you can also do buns, because they are pretty in, or low pigtails, but you might be a little old for them, but my sister in college looks cute in them so i dont know.....



and side ponytails are cute and sporty.



as for hairbands, very cute and in!!!



u could wear your hair half-up, leaving your bangs down.....



good luck!! hope i helped!!!



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

Wear buns or find other up-dos on the internet



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

Scrunch, Krimp, up-dos, braids, the Poof!, corn rolls, hair on one side of your neck in a pony tail, hair half up!!!!!!!!! Wnything you can think of!!!!lololololololol



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

your could straighten it then flic out the layers around your face, that always looks fab!



you could seperate out the hair, twist each section, then pin the twiist down into buns. do thie when it is wet. you will get really great curls!



i recomend highliting your hair. i like dark hair looks really great as a solid colour.



you could also french plait it , 1 or 2! that looks really cute!



hope this helps!



xx



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

Where I live, everyone straightens there hair and lets it down. But since I have naturally curly hair, I can't do that when it rains because then it gets wavy if it gets wet. So, straighten it when it's nice out, and scrunch it when it's rainy or humid.



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

What I do is I put my hair in a pony tail, kind of twist it, then clip it up....do ya know what I mean?



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

jUST SHAVE IT ALL OFF



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

Try this:



http://www.claires.com/product.asp?name=...



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

i think that you should braid your pubes



Hair ideas? New ways to style hair? Plz Help!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment