Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

my hair is real,real short,and thin on the sides because it broke off



every time i comb my hair i am scared because i really have dry,damaged and alot of breakage in my hair,when i comb it alot of



breakage and i still comb it but i don,t like to and i really need help



because i don,t know what to do ,i feel like i can,t do nothing with it , i am considering getting a texturizer but i know i have to grow my regular perm out ,what can i do to my hair, how i care for it while letting my perm come out in order to get texturixer because maybe that will help my hair grow and i have,nt tried it so



any advice.i can,t even braid it all period point blank sides thin,too short.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

stop using hair styling products or heat on it. just take very very good care of it till it grows out a bit



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

switch to kids shampoo.



it's not harsh on hair and it still smells good.



stay away from the flat irons/blow dryers/curlers as they only cause damage.



normal shampoo has very harsh chemicals that damage hair. I switched to childrens shampoo by Suave, it's affordable and works wonders! Ive been using it for a month or so now and my hair feels like it wasnt even damaged now!!! And trust me it was breaking off like yours but my problem was I bleached it way too often and it was just breaking non stop...now I have no fly aways, no dead ends and it's silky and smooth! so for $4 give childrens Suave a try!



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

grease it 3 times a week and use pantene moisterizer for black women..if that doesnt work go see a dermatologist



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Use lots of conditioner and just let your hair grow out a bit before you try to do anything else with it.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Do not add any more chemicals to your hair. Go get it cut so it will be even when it grows back in. Use a shampoo and conditioner that contains extra moisturizers in it. Add African Pride Herbal Grow Hairdressing to your scalp, hair line and temple areas and message it in with the balls of your fingers.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

You'll probably hate hearing this, but the best thing you can do is leave it alone. No heat or chemical processes. Make sure to keep your hair well hydrated and use deep conditioning treatments and let it grow out. You might even consider chopping the broken, damaged hair off. It would make your hair shorter, but I'm fairly certain it would look better. Short hair isn't too bad. After all, Halle Berry has had it and it looked gorgeous.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Give your hair a long break... don't hair blow dry, straiten, curl or anything like that!



Hydrate your hair with a good conditioner and try not to use hairsprays!



This place ships world wide and they have the best products for hair!



http://lush.com/



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Sorry to tell you this sis but you hair is severely damage and over process. You're going yo have to cut your hair and start all over. If you dont its going to come out anyway.



Our hair is not meant to be straight anyway. BUT we've believed the lies anyway that nappy,kinky -curly hair is ugly. I've been natural for a 1.5 yr now and I will never go back to the "creamy crack" - relaxer. I'll will get my hair flat iron before put that poison in my hair again.



If you think that nappy hair is ugly and not manageable. Then you'll need to tell this sistas and brotha's on this website the reasons why nappy hair is ugly.



BTW - this website help me to to go natural with ease and confidence:

No comments:

Post a Comment