Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I need a new hair style...?

I have curly hair that is pretty easy to work with. These are the ways I've already done my hair: Completely tied up, half pony, in a bun, straightened, and a braid. I want a new hairstyle but I'm not that creative...



I need a new hair style...?

I love long curly hair. And envy those who have it! Aside from that, one of my daughters has thick curly hair, and for some reason, liked to flat-iron it.



I know that it a popular style now, and yet, I much rather see it clean, shiny, and natural, pulled back a little off the forehead and pinned and flowing naturally.



It is a gift to have nice hair that you can just put into a ponytail with a few tendrils, and look fantastic!



Consider yourself blessed!



I need a new hair style...?

ummmmm ever tried twists in the front then the back down curly its really pretty....



I need a new hair style...?

ever though of shaving your head? Thats totally different plus itll grow back soon then you can amuse everyone about how you used to have a shaved head!



I need a new hair style...?

have you thought about straighten your hair?



I need a new hair style...?

I can think I've about a dozen things you can do but the easiest is to take a few strands from the front braid them and then pull them back and clip them in place my I've done this before and it's really pretty if you do it right my hair's wave but I think it will work with your hair. A really complicated way of doing it would be to have most of it braided but leave about a quarter of it unbraided I have only seen this once but it was gorgeous of cures you have to have the right hair for it.



HOPE THIS HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment