Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Natural African American Hair?

I want to go natural with my hair I just want to know any suggestions and if it will be easier to maintain my hair i have extensions in my hair they are sewed in and i think for the rest of the time i will keep it in braids or i will sew in my extensions is their any products that can really help me manage my hair I just want to grow my hair out to at least 6-9 inches thanks



Natural African American Hair?

I am a natural black woman so I hope this helps:



The point where the natural and relaxed hair meets is very weak so if you chose to not cut it off, be prepared for some breakage. Wearing extensions and braids are a very good transition style. Remember to keep your hair conditioned. As for products, use whatever works best for you. I use Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural shampoo and conditioner. For oil, I use Herbal Tea Tree Gro Oil from Organics by Africa's Best. Also, join nappturality.com for more tips.



Good luck and email me if you have more questions!!!



Natural African American Hair?

Well I'm white so I don't know much about care, but I know black hair is really pretty! I hate it when them straighten/relax it. Your hair is so pretty- it's meant to be seen. All, i know is condition like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment