Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hair styling advice?

I have unprocessed African American hair. At the moment, I don't really know what to do with my hair. I most usually where it in a high (poofy) ponytail or in two braids, but I'm tired of it. So does anyone have any styling advice/suggestions? I don't really want to do any harsh chemical treatments to my hair. But if anyone knows of a product that will help keep it curly (like when you just got out of the shower) that would be cool.



Hair styling advice?

get ghd hair straightners to tame your hair a bit but will still leave it curly!! or you can spend more time straighting your hair and have it realy straight



Hair styling advice?

Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Hair styling advice?

you can use serums to tame the curls.



Using products in your hair like mousse when its still wet will define the curls more and make it look really nice shiney and healthy.



Try looking in beauty stores for special hair serums which can enhance, define, tame or soften curls.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment