Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How can I do this hairstyle? A wavy/big crimp teased hair?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/en...



That's the hair I'm going for and I'm really not sure what it is. It looks like waves, a bigger crimped and teased. This is my idea of how to make it:



1. Straighten my hair (the ends of the hair seems to look really straight) and teased it all over.



2. French braid over night and take the braid off the next day.



3. The next day, hoping it'll look like those waves/crimp in the image and then teased the hair to make it look bigger. And hairspray.



I need a 'hair expert' advice on how to do that hair. Thank you, I really appreciate it.



How can I do this hairstyle? A wavy/big crimp teased hair?

Have a look on GHD website. They have mini clips that your could expand on



Section your hair and start from the bottom layer. With a small section (as you would to straighten) clamp 2 - 3 inches below the roots then rotate the straighter up on iteself. Slide down a bit then rotate the straightener under itself. Repeat the over and under for each section of your hair.



That will give you good kinky waves. Then you can tease for the look. Add extra hair spray!!!



How can I do this hairstyle? A wavy/big crimp teased hair?

dont straighten your hair before you braid it. It will just make your hair want to stay straightened. the way i do it is i take a shower then do a double french braid and keep it in for a day or two. the ends should be pretty straight already if you dont put a hair tie too close ends of your hair. after it is braided you can always go back through and use a straightener to straighten the ends more.

No comments:

Post a Comment