Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How do I crimp my hair? (without a crimper, please read.)?

I wanted to crimp my hair but I don't have a crimping iron. Only whenever I do braids, when I take them out, the crimps are massive and it makes my hair big and frizzy. Since I have short hair now, it will look worse. Can someone find a way to crimp hair but make it smaller crimps and flatter? Or is it impossible? Haha sorry if it is, just wondering if it's possible.



How do I crimp my hair? (without a crimper, please read.)?

if you really want wavy/crimp hair for a long time you can try perming your hair... just make sure you go to the right place because they messed my hair up but after awhile it looked good because i understood how to style it... if you like to stick to braiding and since your hair gets big and frizzy you should use fructise either their different types of gels, mousse, texturized spray(s), and ect. they have different varieties for whatever type of hair style you like... just remember to scrunch it when you use any product to get style... you can also try those hair straightners at the mall they are made out of ceramics and its pricy about 100$, but you can crimp your hair somehow you have to ask somebody to teach you but it can also make nice curls that lasts all day... good luck



How do I crimp my hair? (without a crimper, please read.)?

only crimp your hair if you have LONG hair...definitely not medium or short...it will look TERRIBLE and the only way to crimp is by using a crimper



How do I crimp my hair? (without a crimper, please read.)?

do braids but not tiny ones do larger amounts of hair per braid.



u will still have a crimp but and it wont be a huge afro.



How do I crimp my hair? (without a crimper, please read.)?

I got this whole package for Christmas last year, but i use it on my little sisters hair.



http://bargainoffers.com/catalog/revlon-...



it comes with different settings, like straightening, crimping, hair waves, micro-crimping, ect...



its a really good product and i got it on sale too.



i also have this hair straightener:



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



and i have a curling iron:



http://www.amazon.com/dp/b000cclyx8/ref=...



if u notice, i only use Revlons products cuz i like them soo much.



hope this helps!



and you cant ahve crimps without either braiding your hair tightly and keeping them in or getting a hair crimper



How do I crimp my hair? (without a crimper, please read.)?

when you put it in braids, use curl gel or anti-frizz stuff. theres alot of stuff you can use. make sure it has plenty of time to dry before taking the braids out



How do I crimp my hair? (without a crimper, please read.)?

when your hair is wet



braid it with tiny braids NOT BIG that will ruin it



trust me i have tried it before



tiny braids stay together and its good to do the braids at night after you take a shower and sleep witht them in. i do it all the time its better than frying your hair



How do I crimp my hair? (without a crimper, please read.)?

There is a way to do it without a crimping iron, and also without braiding your hair. The item you will need looks very much like a bobby pin, however it is longer and it looks like someone pulled the two metal pins away from each other-I don't know what this is called. I had a photo shoot today and the hairdresser used these things in my hair which is very straight-and it came out like an afro so I was really impressed. The process consists of you wrapping your hair in and out on the pins in a zig zag fashion. Then hairspray-leave in for about 10 minutes or so and take it out and voila-BIG hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment