Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long hair?

Ladies and gentleman what kind of long hair style do you like on a guy? Long and flowing, tied back, braided, straight, wavy or curly?



Long hair?

dont' matter if its curly or straight as long as its long.. the longer the better.. my boyfriends is probably more than halfway down his back, which is longer than mine at the moment, so we usualy keep it back in a braid but I do love it when its down so i can run my fingers through it.. :)



Long hair?

strate, and curly



Long hair?

I like about an inch below the ears and wavy or straight not curly



Long hair?

Braided looks nice.



Long hair?

It depends on the shape of the face whether it looks best long and flowing, curly or tied back. One thing that is really important though is that it looks horrible if it's wild and frizzy. It needs to look like you just groomed it.



Long hair?

mine is naturally wavy, but when i need to look "proper"i tie it back, and once in a while my girlfriend or my sister will braid it in one long braid in the back. but, i'm a guitar teacher, so i'm allowed to look how i want most of the time, and i just leave it flowing.



do what works for you, but i'd recommend keeping a hair tie with you, because theres nothing worse than trying to keep your hair out of your food, or if you're using tools/paints, etc.



-my hair is to the middle of my back. and just so you know, when you're ready to cut it, you can chop off a lot all at once and then donate it to "locks of love" so they can make wigs for kids with chemo therapy. i do that every year and a half or so.



Long hair?

That guy from that movie Sky High was cool... You know.... Warren Peace? Anyway he had cool hair when it was down and long and he looked awesomely awesome with it pulled back... I just think that is so hot on some guys.



Long hair?

I love long hair on men......any kind really. But, curly hair I think looks best if your hair is to the middle of your neck...kind of shaggy. Otherwise, straight or wavy looks good.....it's all good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment