Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How do I get that beach wave with straight hair and without getting it wet.?

If I get it wet, it goes into pincurls. I don't want that. I want loose, tiny waves. like this:http://www.cooksrecipes.com/BHG_pics/10_...



I was thinking of just putting it in two braids and using some product. I also heard of actually using salt water. Can I just make it with my salt at home? I have sea salt?! :)? I don't want it to look likie I was too lazy to straighten it that morning, i want them to be in locks, just not curly or no really long big waves. One problem witht he braids is sometimes it looks a little fake. Or sometimes the ends look weird, like they angle wierd.



How do I get that beach wave with straight hair and without getting it wet.?

John frieda has just the product! It 's a hair spray with salt water and oils, that gives your hair that amazing beach look. I usually put it in my hair when its wet, but you can also put it in dry hair and put your hair in a loose-messy bun for a while. Let is dry then pull it out of the bun, scrunch and apply a bit more product. It's amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment