Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wavy hair........?

so ok...i want to make my hair wavy. and i took a shower and briaded my hair when it was damp. and so when should i take the braids out for it to be wavy?? how many hours should i wait?



p.s. i took a shower like 10 minutes ago.



Wavy hair........?

My advice is to rebraid it right before you go to bed, and sleep on it. Then take it out the next morning, and your hair should be wavy. If you don't want to wait that long, then take your braids out in about 2-3 hours.



Wavy hair........?

take the braids out once it is dry.



Wavy hair........?

for best results you should sleep with your hair braided or put lots of smaller braids in it will take less time to set



Wavy hair........?

what i did was i kept the braids even when i slept, and it turns out neat and wavy the next day, the longer you keep them on, the better results.



Wavy hair........?

This world is so strange. These days everyone tries his best to straighten his hair and you want to know how to make it wavy?



Anyway, I heard from a college that if you put excess wax, gel and hair cremes you can get your hair naturally wavy the next day.



Wavy hair........?

when your hair is dry



Wavy hair........?

Hey, Yes I always want wavy hair but my hair is very straight! :(



I braid it, too, but it does not work very well because it looks unatural, and doesn't start at the top root.



But, I would braid it about 5 times (depending how thick your hair is), then spray it with hair spray (not too much) but it helps to give shape. I usually sleep with my hair in braids because then I dont have to go a whole day with 5 ridiculous braids in my hair! :P It doesn't work the best, but it's okay. :S



However, I find that putting it in one or two buns gives it a nicer look, it's more natural and pretty and stays in better. You can even wear a messy bun for a day, sleep in it, and have super curly/wavy hair. It works much better than braiding, I would def suggest that! And you should keep it in for atleast 8 hours, so it's easier just to sleep with it in. Plus, you'll have nice hair for the day you wake up, so it is good! :)



If that doesn't work, then I suggest a 1 and a half crimp iron. A good one is around $80, so it's pretty expensive, but it does the trick! It makes your hair very natural and looks good wavy and actually stays in, so if you feel like treating yourself, go to any hair store/salon, and they probably sell it! It is what Aquamarine used to make her hair crimpy in Aquamarine, lol!!



Hope I helped a little bit! :)



Wavy hair........?

put gel or mousse in your hair , scrunch it then braid it. do multiple braids instead of one. it will come out with a more full effect.



-i hope this helped!!



Wavy hair........?

leave it in until its dry..... if u want it to be wavy higher up on your head, french braid so the wave starts closer to the roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment